One of the most important considerations for someone buying a lift is its weight. It should be lightweight to allow for portability and movement. The GoLite Portable Mini Mobility Lift is lightweight, weighing just 25 pounds, meaning anyone can easily get it in and out of your car or storage area. Even better, it is fitted with handles that eases the lifting process.
The lift has some additional unique features that distinguish it from its competitors, including:
It is Battery Powered
This portable mini mobility lift has an installed durable battery that runs its electrical components. As a result, you can elevate your mobility scooter or power chair with the stroke of a button, saving you time and energy. Additionally, the battery is made of lithium-ion, meaning you can travel with it anywhere you want, even on planes, as these batteries are FAA approved.
It is Sturdy
This lift is strong enough as it easily lifts 100 pounds. This is despite the fact that it has a small size that allows it to fit into trunks, backseats, or hatchbacks of cars. This ability makes it the ideal travel choice for just about any folding mobility device.
There are a plethora of mobility units that are compatible with this lift. Here is a list naming just some of the foldable scooters:
- Zoome Flex
- Pride Go-Go Folding Scooter
- The EV Rider Transport AF+
- Enhance Mobility Transformer
- Drive Medical Zoome Auto-Flex
- Mobie Plus
When it comes to folding power wheelchairs, it is compatible with the following models:
- Karman Tranzit Go
- Wheelchair 88
- Geo Cruiser
- EWheels EW-M45 & EW-M43
- Pride Passport
These models are just some of the best folding power wheelchairs on the market today. There is an endless list of mobility devices compatible with the lift.
The GoLite Portable Mini Lift’s innovative design makes it possible to conveniently move your foldable scooter or wheelchair. You don’t need to attach a cumbersome lift to the rear of your vehicle. Moreover, it can elevate to a height of 35.8 inches off the ground, making it a perfect fit for arguably all vehicles
The GoLite costs way less than other comparable mini lifts available. Its price and the unique features make purchasing this product a bargain deal, to say the least.
The GoLite Lift is covered by a limited warranty that varies depending on the lift component. Here is a breakdown of the coverage:
- The frame’s warranty lasts for two years.
- Mechanical components. These parts have a one-year limited warranty. The remote control and cable assembly must have no physical damage, such as damaged pins and connecting cables. The warranty will not cover the remote’s repair if these damages are present. This is the same case for the lift’s plastics and surface.
- This component has a one-year limited warranty. Using the wrong charger other than the original one is a potential cause for warranty coverage termination.
The warranty does not cover:
- Damages resulting from accidents
- Routine maintenance or other modifications that are necessary for regular operation.
- Damages as a result of natural causes like floods.
- Issues resulting from failure to operate according to instructions
At Electric Wheelchairs USA, we truly love helping our customers make the best choice for their needs whether it is a power chair, mobility scooter, or lift chair.